I served as the primary Level Designer for the Destination Playstation/PAX East 2012 single-player demo level shown above.
- Designed and fully-scripted combat/encounters for the Med Labs and the Hangar
- Scripted in-game cinematic sequences in the Hangar, Med Labs, and Umbilical (pre-explosion event)
- Integrated other LD contributions throughout the entire demo playthrough
- Engine: Unreal Engine 3/Custom Renderer
- Role: Level Designer
- Tasks: Level Geometry, Gameplay, Scripting, & Initial Environment and Lighting Passes
- Time: 1 year, 4 months/full-time
- Primary level designer for Destination: Playstation/PAX East 2012 Campaign demo
- 2 campaign single-player/co-op missions from initial concept through internal beta milestone
- Smaller encounters and designs for other campaign missions
Enlist in the Marine Corps
Bringing you a true sequel to James Cameron’s classic Aliens, get tooled up with classic Marine weapons including pulse rifles, motion trackers and flamethrowers.
The most authentic Aliens experience ever
Using authentic environments inspired by the film series including Hadley’s Hope, the Sulaco and LV-426, you will be immersed in an eerie, atmospheric world where any moment could bring your death.
Drop-in / Drop-out co-operative gameplay
The masters of co-op bring their expertise to the Aliens universe. Xenos getting too tough? Call up your buddies so they can drop in with extra firepower. The whole campaign can be played with a squad of up to four players, dropping in and out as necessary through self-contained missions within an over-arching narrative.
Loadouts and upgrades
Create your perfect killing machine. An extensive upgrade system allows players to customize their characters to play the way they want. Earn experience to get perks, new weapons and new looks for your squad.